Is temporary chronic fatigue syndrome a thing? For a week, both Kevin and I have been feeling extremely exhausted. We are still exercising, eating right and sleeping about 7-8 hours a night. Neither of us have cold symptoms (no headaches, no stuffy nose, no sore throat) or flu symptoms but we both feel like we could sleep for about ten days.
What the hell is this?
- thisismymonkey said: Maybe it’s because it’s so damn hot? Or are you stressed?
- jennabee said: YOU’RE BOTH PREGNANT
- amycarr said: Maybe it’s the weather because I’ve been in a similar situation. Nothing has changed for me except the fact that I want to sleep a LOT more…
- polyandthenomials said: Get bitten by anything?
- adultlifetaketwo said: ME TOO!
- bonjourlaura posted this